A downloadable game
The Abyss is an ingenious game with flat aesthetic in which you must resolve the puzzle by wiping out every block in the board. For that, you have only two basic movements: move to the closer tile or jump over it. It's very easy!
This puzzle game based on the mythical Wesp will be a difficult logic challenge to your brain. The flat aesthetic and the relaxing music will make of solving these challenges your main entertainment.
• Tap or dash your way out of the labyrinth.
• Over 100 puzzles that will test your wits!
• A map with 5 fun worlds in which you will unlock new boards with puzzles of different level of difficulty.
• Special tiles in each world will challenge the way you can solve the puzzle.
• Random mode with no level limit. Solve all the puzzles you can imagine!
• Infinite mode with ranking, beat your friends and be the #1 of the world.
• Relaxing ambiental music and flat aesthetic.
The Abyss has been developed in just 5 weeks by Pancake Team.
Level Design: Cristina Romero & Álex Villalta
2D Art: Clara B. Martínez
Programming: Miguel López
Sound Design: Gerard Bosch
|Published||Sep 01, 2017|
|Release date||Jul 07, 2016|
|Authors||Miguel López, ClaraBMtnez|
|Tags||Abstract, Minimalist, Relaxing, Tactical, tile-based|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.