Love Is About Shining
Game for Malaga Game Jam Weekend 6, made in 48 hours. The theme was "Attraction".
"Love Is About Shining" is an usual love story about boy meets girl. But is too about girl meets girl, boy meets trans or trans meets girl.
In "Love Is About Shining", you must found love ignoring the shapes of lovers, because love is not about gender, love is about how your beloved makes you shine.
Love is Love.
You must find two people (shapes in the board) that be in love one another.
A person is in love with another one if his heart color matches with the other person body color. Also, the second heart color must matches with the first one body color. Easy, isn't it?
Both hearts will shine when they fall in love! ^^
People are in love just for a time: click them quickly to meet each other!
And do not play with the their illusions or they will fall out of love :(.
Be aware with the time! You have a limited time to find every match (lower bar), and if you miss a match you will broke the lovers hearts and will receive a time penalty :'(.
- Now you can download an install the apk in your Android device!
- Pause button added!
- Now, heart shines only if there is a match in the board.
- Total of lovers and broken hearts is showed in menu screen. Yes: TOTAL, not best score, because love is not a competition ;).
- Version number and "by Miguel López" added to menu screen.
• Now, match time is fixed and has been reduced (from 30s to 20s).
• Time of disappearance of shapes is reduced every time to do a match.
• Also, the initial time is greater (you will have more time to find the first matches).
- Málaga Jam Weekend VI original version :).
- More balancing!
- Improved tutorial
- Balancing, balancing, balancing...
MALAGA JAM AWARDS
- Gaymer.es Prize to Best LGBT+ Representation in Malaga Jam Weekend VI
- 2º Best Game Design
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Release date||Jul 30, 2017|
|Tags||LGBT, match, mjwvi|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.